Classes will be on Fridays 10.00am to 12.00pm.
- This is for people who already use a computer a little bit and want to learn and understand more.
- Our classes are not pressurised, there us no time limit on your learning.
- We are not going to ask you loads of invasive questions about qualifications, lifestyle or other details. We do have an enrolment form, but this is so we know your name & contact details, for reasons of safety and security.
- There are no exams.
- Come and make friends, get used to going out and about again and have some fun.
- You decide what you want to learn.
As we are in the run-up to Christmas, our classes can take on a Christmas theme:-
- Getting back in the swing of things – A Christmas poem.
- Creating a Christmas Letterheading/ Card/ Email design.
- Printing labels & Envelopes (address and gift labels).
- Christmas menu & Placecard.
- These are just examples of what we might work on together. You might want to learn to download a photo to put on a card, use graphics, create an address book.
Your tutor Linda, will be happy to help you achieve whatever it is you want to do. We hope you will find her knowledgeable, kind and patient. If there is something different you want to do, she will be happy to help and accommodate your ambition!
In subsequent terms, there can be classes on Excel spreadsheets, Photoshop for digital photo’s, Word skills for those wanting to improve their skills on MS Word and more – next term’s classes will be announced in early December.
|**If you have any needs for Excel tuition (beginners to advanced) please call the centre. Workshops style classes can be arranged for one evening a week if there is enough interest.|
The classes can be “Roll on, Roll off” style – Just telephone to book your place,’
Cost of Classes: £4.00 per week or £28.00 or 14 hours (7 weeks)
Classes will be in 7 week blocks. Classes will be starting:-
|Term 1||October 29th – Decmber 10th 2021|
|Term 2||January 14th – Febuary 25th 2022 (Feb 18th holiday)|
|Term 3||March 4th – April 29th 2022 (Easter break 1st – 19th April)|
|Term 4||May 6th – June 24th 2022 (Holiday 3rd June)|
|Summer 2022||Summer Programme to be Announced|